This is where you will find some information to help you get started coaching and the basics for building you pro or college empire.
- ESPNDoe's Guide - The 1st guide to check out before playing.
- Pro Guide - So you wanna be a pro coach? Go here.
- ECAA(college) Guide - Don't like salary caps or drafting? Go here for the college guide.
- Recruiting 101 - A quick lesson in recruiting.
- Video Help - A couple videos to help you understand the map and scouting/recruiting.
Still Need Help?Edit
Try the in game forums help section here: Beginner Help Guides
What is EMPIRE CLUB (EC)?Edit
The Empire Club is open and awaiting new members. There are 4 current levels of Empire Club; Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. The Empire Club is a pay subscription that includes the following feature and benefits:
- An Additional 15 hours at rollover for silver, 25 for gold, and 40 for platinum!
- A 2nd coach per account for silver, 3 for gold, and 4 for Platinum. (can add existing multi) (can not have coach at 2 pro teams)
- Ability to import plays from your 2nd coach. (Costs 8 hours but you don't have to re-active the play if it's active)
- Shortcut links in play by play, scoring summary which take you directly to the play to watch.
- ESN-Classic to watch select games from previous seasons
- E-Sat satellite package which allows you to watch ANY game from anywhere (and you can LPC from anywhere)
- See stats and scores from previous seasons
- See recruiting results from past seasons
- Priority when scheduling practices (your practices run sooner)
- A pretty little logo on your coach page to let everyone know how special you are!
- Ability to see high school players' true 40 time and bench press
- Import coaches from other accounts
And MORE to come...
Empire Club is a monthly subscription available in 3 month packages and will automatically renew unless you cancel.
Empire points (also known as "EPs") are tokens used to either:
1. Add additional hours to a coach's allotted time (in a single 24 hour period).
2. Add additional coaching funds
Each Empire Point will either add 30 hours to a coach's time, or $2,000 to the coaching funds.
From Pigskin Admin:
"You are allowed one (1) account. You shall not create more than one account for use at one time. Only Empire Club members shall have more than 1 active coach per game. If you are caught having more than one account then your coaches will be locked."
" No player is permitted to have a coach on two team within in the same conference in the ECAA level 1A or 1AA "
"No player is permitted to have a coach on two teams in the EFL or NAFL"
"Throwing games intentionaly is not permitted"
How Do I Get Empire Points?Edit
Empire points may be purchased on your account home page.
You may purchase:
- 20 points for $5 (US)
- 45 points for $10
- 100 points for $20
Once you have bought the ep you use it by clicking the drop-down menu on the Main page.
Empire Point LimitationEdit
Each coach on a user's account may only use 6 Empire Points per 24 hour period to increase the coaching hours. In other words, you can only have an extra 180 hours a day. Though there is a limit to how much EP you can use for hours, There is no EP limit for funds.